The 270 BHP turbo-petrol engine is refined & smooth. 8-speed ZF AT is quick-shifting too.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Pros
- Butch styling with loads of character and B-I-G SUV presence
- Robust build quality. Feels solid, just as a premium Jeep should
- 270 BHP turbo-petrol engine is refined & smooth. 8-speed ZF AT is quick-shifting too
- Jeep’s Quadra-Trac I 4WD system should help you get out of most tricky situations
- Lots of premium features like heated & ventilated front seats, IRVM camera, front passenger touchscreen, etc.
- Loaded with safety equipment (8 airbags, ESP, ADAS, rain brake support & more)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Cons
- No diesel engine option for heavy users. 2.0 turbo-petrol is a thirsty motor
- Interiors just don’t feel premium enough for the 90-lakh OTR price
- Big size, wide turning radius and weighty steering make it cumbersome to drive in the city
- Turbo-petrol just about gets the job done. Not an outright performer
- Backseat isn’t as spacious as you would expect in an SUV of this size. Seatbase is short too
- Misses out on hardcore offroad kit like a locking diff, low-range, hill descent control…
Source: Read Full Article