Headlights are pretty decent. Nothing compared to my other cars where I have extensively upgraded but definitely isn’t begging an upgrade.
BHPian audioholic recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Last weekend I had taken the car from Bengaluru to Chikmagalur and it was only the second ‘long’ drive for the car apart from regular runs to Kolar. Much has already been spoken by both me and others about the car and just to summarize the deltas:
- NVH at high speeds is just bliss. You can enjoy a conversation at normal voice and there is just no wind noise, tyre noise nor engine note heard unless you hit the throttle and it downshifts a couple of gears.
- Overtaking anything and everything is a piece of cake and you cover gaps in no time.
- There were some squeaks between dashboard panels during the initial months but now they are gone. No intervention done except for some silicon spray.
- High speed stability is just amazing. People in the car will not be able to realize the kind of speeds it is doing.
- Headlights are pretty decent. Nothing compared to my other cars where I have extensively upgraded but definitely isn’t begging an upgrade.
- Had hit a few potholes hard and the tyres held up well and neither is there any change in wheel alignment after 5k kms.
- FE was around 13.5kmpl after driving aggressive and not having start stop on.
Skoda service has learnt a thing or two from Maruti/Toyota. Got a feedback call from dealership and only after I said I was satisfied they closed the ticket after which I got a call from Skoda India for feedback which was recorded. All this was for a job card which involved only a horn change.
Car is a looker with the white lighting at night:
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article