Next year, the ex-showroom price of the GLA will go up by Rs 1.50 lakh.
Mercedes-Benz has announced a price hike of up to 5% across its models. The revised prices will come into effect from January 1, 2023.
According to the company, prices are being revised to offset the inflationary pressure and constant rise in input costs.
It is said that the ex-showroom price of the GLA will go up by Rs 1.50 lakh. The S350d will get dearer by Rs 4.50 lakh, while the top-spec Maybach S580 will see its price go up by Rs 7 lakh.
Revised ex-showroom prices (effective Jan 1, 2023):
- GLA 200 – Rs 46.50 lakh
- GLA 220d – Rs 48 lakh
- C 200 – Rs 57.50 lakh
- C 220d – Rs 58.50 lakh
- E 200 Exclusive – Rs 72.50 lakh
- E 220d Exclusive – Rs 73.50 lakh
- GLE 300d 4Matic – Rs 88 lakh
- GLE 400d 4Matic – Rs 1.05 core
- S 350d – Rs 1.65 crore
- Mercedes-Maybach S 580 – Rs 2.57 crore
- Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 – Rs 2.92 crore
Source: Read Full Article