AC is good. No issues except it feels strained whenever the car is parked under hot sun and Auto mode keeps the fan blower in full speed. When the speed is more than 4, the fan noise is prominent.
BHPian dheer4 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
500 KM Kushaq Update!
So far I’ve driven my 1.5 Kushaq MT for 500 Kms. This has been done over 9 days and these are my observations!.
- Absolutely silent cabin!. Coming from a Swift Dzire and extensively driving a Kia Seltos, The cabin is really silent. This can be also due to the swapped Michelin Primacy 4 st.
- Average mileage in city is around 10 Km/L. hopefully it’ll increase in the future after the engine breaks in. Peak Hour traffic would give me 8 Km/L but if the traffic is moving and normal, I’ve gotten 11 Km/L too. (Major blow as diesel 1.3 gives 14 in city.) I’ve learned to live with the mileage as the Smiles/Miles ratio is way better.
- AC system turns off recirculation when Auto mode is turned on!, In a dusty country as India , I would never turn off auto recirculation.
- Clutch is bit on the stiffer side. The clutch actuation is a bit springy and almost similar/ heavier than the Dzire’s clutch.
- Interiors are fairly decent and would last a long time. The hard touch plastics everywhere don’t bother us and frankly the upkeep on leather/ soft touch interiors is too steep IMO.
- The power and handling! I would buy this car for these 2 alone!, the Phenomenal power and the amazing handling would put the other cars in the segment to shame.(Kia Seltos comes close but lacks steering feel.)
- Rear shoulder space is a negative. I feel if the seats were not designed as such, 3 people would have easily fit and enjoyed long rides.
- AC is good. No issues except it feels strained whenever the car is parked under hot sun and Auto mode keeps the fan blower in full speed. When the speed is more than 4, the fan noise is prominent.
- Dynamic mode is really something. Improves steering by a lot and the response too.(Got this coded.)
- Hill hold is a bit weak in manual, still have to adjust to starting the car on hills.
- Sunroof is absolutely useless in daytime. I feel it is a feature that is good to have when the car is being driven at night
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article